As High as a BLOG Can Get

This is the BLOG of 'High Risk' Robbie Cassidy. http://www.robbiecassidy.4t.com http://www.championshipwrestlingtv.com http://www.wvwrestling.com

Sunday, March 27, 2005

It is truly a sad state of affairs for the Schindler family in Florida. Terri Schiavo has been bed-ridden in a vegitative state since 1990 when she suffered heart failure resulting in brain damage after a battle with anorexia. Her husband Michael and Terri's parents have been in a decade long legal battle that seems that it has finally ended. The ruling to keep the feeding tube removed now stands as it seems that the Schindler family's only hope is the hand of God.

I hate to think that people like Scott Peterson, John Evander Couey, and other sick, sadistic individuals who have commited deplorable crimes are going to be put to death via lethal injection, while this poor girl Terri Schiavo is going to be starved to death.

I, however, do not agree that President Bush, brother Jeb, the United States Congress, or the judicial system as a whole has any place whatsoever to make a ruling on whether or not she should live or die. She was over the age of 18 whenever the heart failure occured, meaning that her parents had no decsision making rights over her, leaving her fate to her husband. Bob and Mary Schindler have now lost nearly 30 legal opinions in both state and federal courts, which have consistently sided with their daughter's husband -- and legal guardian -- Michael Schiavo. He has said that he is simply following his wife's wish not to be kept in a persistent vegetative state, in which I agree, for I would not want to be left in a state like that.

My heartfelt sympathies do go out to the Schiavo families.

On to wrestling:
Friday night in Kingsport Super Destroyer and Thorn challenged Tony Givens and I, and we retained the SSW Tag Team titles after we hit the Barrell Roll on Thorn and Beau James pulled the referee out of the ring causing a disqualification. On Saturday night Tony and I lost to our good friends Wayne Adkins and Nick Hammonds when I was going for an O'Connor roll on Hammonds and as we hit the ropes, Super Destroyer came out and hit me in the head with a club, rendering me unconcious, allowing an unsuspecting Hammonds to get the pinfall on me. This match was only for the CW Unified Tag Team titles.

A big announcement was made for April 23 and May 9, 2005, the first of which being that on 4/23/2005 there will be a Six Man CW v. SSW cage match with Super Destroyer, Josh Cody, and Beau James taking on CW's Danny Ray, Tony Givens, and myself. The stipulation: the loser of the match, the losing man, not the losing team, has to leave CW/SSW. The second announcement, that on 5/9/2005, the Phenomenal AJ Styles will be in Kingsport, TN to take on 'Cutthroat' Josh Cody, providing that Cody does not lose on 4/23.

I have been asked by a large number of people when I will be returning to West Virginia. Well the answer is this: I don't know until later today. As soon as I find out the dates and venues, I will post them on my website, http://www.robbiecassidy.4t.com. Until next time, take care of yourself and each other, and I'll see you at the events. Love you all.

TSUNAMI!

'High Risk' Robbie Cassidy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home